1. What do we mean by the SEN Information Report?
- By law all schools have to provide details about how they will support a child with special needs. This is the SEN Information Report (local offer).
- Sunningdale School is a special school educating pupils with profound, multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), severe learning difficulties (SLD). Many of our children have a diagnosis of autism and some have physical and medical needs.
- All children attending Sunningdale must have an Education Health Care Plan.
- Sunningdale School’s SEN Information Report will include details of the support we will provide for your child. This will relate to the advice within the Education Health Care Plan.