12. How can I support my child’s needs?
- Communication is ‘key’. As a parent we encourage you to write in the home school diary about news and activities your child has been involved in at home. This supports high quality partnership working which benefits your child’s learning.
- Attendance at medical appointments, parent evenings and meetings with school staff.
- Attendance at parent courses/workshops.
- Use curriculum advice and activity ideas from the class teacher that will support your child to transfer skills between home and school.