18. How do I contact the school to forward any issues I have regarding the support my child with SEN (special educational needs) is receiving?


  • In the first instance please contact James Waller (Head Teacher) at the school to make an appointment to discuss.
  • Please refer to the Complaints Policy on the website or contact the school for a ‘hard’ copy


Contact information can be found here