5. How will the curriculum be matched to my child’s needs?
- All curriculum subjects are taught to all children through adapted Programmes of Study.
- The curriculum is personalised; each child has a Personal Learning Plan (PLP).
- The curriculum is creative and taught through half termly themes. Teachers take into account pupil voice and the child’s interest when planning and teaching to the needs of the pupils.
- The curriculum involves indoor and outdoor learning, including life skills and therapies.