8. How are the school’s resources allocated and matched to child’s needs?
- All children have a Personlised Learning Plan PLP which includes targets and advice from other professionals working with the child. This ensures each child has an individualised programme to enable them to access the curriculum.
- Some therapies are allocated to pupils by needs or by a rota system due to the high demand.
- Staff: pupil ratio is approximately 3 staff to 10 pupils. Only in exceptional circumstances are additional staff deployed to work with a particular child more closely.
- Pupil premium is an identified funding stream allocated by the government for all pupils on free school meals. The Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher identify where and how the funding will be utilized to support an individual pupil or groups of pupils.