Remote Learning Strategy
The families of children that are unable to attend school due to vulnerability or isolation (due to COVID-19 contact) currently receive:
• Weekly 'Home Learning Activity Guidance' (.pdf document) linked to the class Curriculum Connector theme.
• A box of physical resources linked to the activities and ideas contained in the Home Learning Guidance. These are compiled by the Pathway HLTA’s in school.
• A weekly timetable of Virtual Learning Sessions with the rest of each child’s class that can be joined via the Zoom Meetings App.
• A weekly support call from our Family Partnership Advisor, Jan Patterson, to talk through the activities for your child and to answer any questions parents might have about how you can successfully use them.
• A half termly updated copy of their child’s PLP to reflect the progress they have made towards their developmental milestones whilst learning from home.
• Guidance and feedback on individual activities via the Evidence Me App which is used for parents to report on what has been done at home and for teachers to inform developmental formative and summative assessment.