Tyne and Wear
Doxford Park Way
Phone: 0191 5280440
Paper copies of the information on our website can be requested from the school office.
Vision, Values & Ethos
School Performance Data
School Development Plan
Friends & Stakeholders
Parents & Carers
Ofsted's Parent View
SEN Information Report
What is SENHub?
CPD & Events
COVID 19 Catch Up
COVID 19 Remote Learning
1. What do we mean by the SEN Information Report?
2. How can my child attend Sunningdale School?
3. How will my child be supported and prpared before attending Sunningdale School and leaving Sunningdale School?
4. How will my child be transported to Sunningdale School?
5. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
6. How will I know my child is making progress at Sunningdale School?
7. What specialist resources, services and expertise are avilable at or accessed by Sunningdale School?
8. How are the school's resources allocated and matched to child's needs?
9. What training to staff have who support my child at Sunningdale School?
10. What activities could my child be included in within and outside the school day/extra-curricular activities?
11. How can I as a parent be involved at Sunningdale School?
12. How can I support my child's needs?
13. What support will there be at Sunningdale School for my child's overall wellbeing?
14. What social activities may my child access in the community?
15. How do we ensure children, staff and visitors have full accessibility to the school?
16. What role do Governors play in making sure the school meets the needs of children with SEN?
17. Who do I contact for further information?
18. How do I contact the school to forward any issues I have regarding the support my child with SEN (special educational needs) is receiving?