Shaftoe RoadSpringwellSunderlandSR3 4HA
Policies & Procedures
Volunteering & Work Experience
Supply Teachers & Teaching Assistants
Forest School & Outdoor Learning
Outdoor Play and Learning (OPAL)
Sunderland Portage Service
Language & Learning Partnership
Parents / Carers
Ofsted's Parent View
SEN Information Report
Teaching School Partners
Get Into Teaching
Continuing Professional Development
School to School Support
Research and Development
Friends of Sunningdale School
Joseph George Fucile Fund
Fire & Ice
1. What do we mean by the SEN Information Report?
2. How can my child attend Sunningdale School?
3. How will my child be supported and prpared before attending Sunningdale School and leaving Sunningdale School?
4. How will my child be transported to Sunningdale School?
5. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
6. How will I know my child is making progress at Sunningdale School?
7. What specialist resources, services and expertise are avilable at or accessed by Sunningdale School?
8. How are the school's resources allocated and matched to child's needs?
9. What training to staff have who support my child at Sunningdale School?
10. What activities could my child be included in within and outside the school day/extra-curricular activities?
11. How can I as a parent be involved at Sunningdale School?
12. How can I support my child's needs?
13. What support will there be at Sunningdale School for my child's overall wellbeing?
14. What social activities may my child access in the community?
15. How do we ensure children, staff and visitors have full accessibility to the school?
16. What role do Governors play in making sure the school meets the needs of children with SEN?
17. Who do I contact for further information?
18. How do I contact the school to forward any issues I have regarding the support my child with SEN (special educational needs) is receiving?